Education & Classes
Small World is excited to extend the knowledge and experience of its worker-owners to the community. As the branch of the business grows, you can look forward to an ever-changing rotation of classes and seminars, as well as full-day, hands-on workshops. Attendees can always expect to leave these classes with their hands full of food and their heads full of knowledge.
We try and keep each class as affordable as possible. They all include up to 2 1/2 hours of instruction and a full, organic, locally sourced meal or an item to take home for $30-$40!
We have two years of reviews and past students have said:
"Great gift" and "Great date night"
"Do it! Fun, casual, and informative!"
"You will learn lots of tidbits of very useful information"
"Such a great class at a fantastic value"
"Do it! Affordable and fun! You learn so much more than the recipes!"
"Very enthusiastic teacher!"
"You'll learn so much and walk away armed with knowledge to help you innovate in your own kitchen!"
2017-02-19, 4pm - 6pm
2017-03-19, 4pm - 6pm
2017-04-23, 4pm - 6pm
2017-05-21, 4pm - 6pm
2017-06-11, 4pm - 6:30pm
2017-07-16, 4pm - 6pm
2017-08-20, 4pm - 6pm
2017-09-17, 4pm - 6pm
2017-10-15, 4pm - 6pm
2017-11-12, 4pm - 6pm
2017-12-10, 4pm - 6pm
- Vegetarian Mushroom Pot Pie - 2015-03-08
- Vegetarian Mushroom Pot Pie - 2015-04-26
- Cooking With Miso - 2015-05-30
- Cake Decorating - 2015-07-11
- Baking with Kids: Sweet Potato Biscuits and Cinnamon Rolls - 2015-07-25
- Plentiful Pizza - 2015-09-05
- Spicing and Pairing - 2015-09-26
- Veggieducken and Sourdough Rye Mushroom Stuffing - 2015-11-14
- Super Bowl Chips and Dips - 2016-01-17
- Cooking Seasonally - Winter - 2016-02-21
- Homemade Condiments - 2016-03-20
- Cooking Seasonally - Spring - 2016-05-22
- Tex-Mex - 2016-07-17
- Cooking Seasonally - Summer - 2016-08-21
- Hot Pepper Tasting and Hot Sauce Making - 2016-09-18
- Cooking With Ferments - 2016-10-16
- Cooking Seasonally - Fall - 2016-11-13