About Us: Farms & Farmers
We use ingredients that are grown organically by local farmers or made by local businesses. Wheat, rye, buckwheat, honey, maple syrup, vegetables, milk, butter, cheese, oil, and more... its all grown right here in the Rochester region.
Coming soon: stories and photographs of our farms and farmers!
- Andys Specialty Garlic & Produce, Newark, NY
- Buzz Garden, Honeoye Falls, NY
- Clearview Farm, Palmyra, NY
- Countryside Flower Farm, Honeoye Falls, NY
- Cummings Maple Farm, Palmyra, NY
- Farmer Ground Flour, Trumansburg, NY
- First Light Farm & Creamery, East Bethany, NY
- Fraser's Garlic Farm, Churchville, NY
- Growing Family Farm, Parma, NY
- Heiden Valley Farm, Lyons, NY
- Jesse Graber, Waterloo, NY
- Mud Creek Farm, Victor, NY
- Peacework Farm, Newark, NY
- Remembrance Farm, Trumansburg, NY
- Squash Blossom Farm, Naples, NY
- Stick and Stone Farm, Ithaca, NY
- Summer Times Farm, Interlaken, NY
- The Good Life Farm, Interlaken, NY
- Timber Trails Forest Farm, South Bristol, NY
- Tripleberry Farm, Kendall, NY
- Whiskey Hill Farm, Waterloo, NY
- Wholistic Herbals,
- Wild Hill Farm, Ionia, NY
- Wohlschegel Maple Farm, Naples, NY
- Workin' in the Dirt, Scottsville, NY
For ingredients that are not produced in the region, we use third-party certification to ensure that their production follows organic and/or fair trade standards.
If you're a farmer, we'd like to work with you! Grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs.... we're interested. Whether you're big or small, certified organic or Farmers' Pledge, if you're interested in growing for a local market we'll go out of our way to work together with you. Contact us for more information.